· The range of split air-conditioners
designed for ‘low-temperature’ air
conditioning, with temperatures between
12 and 18°C, for premises such as wine
cellars, florists’ storerooms, bin storage
· Maintaining a temperature between 12
and 18°C helps to limit the growth of
harmful bacteria, therefore ensuring
better standards of hygiene.
· The interior unit can be mounted
vertically against a wall as standard, or
ceiling mounted in order to keep
maximum floor space free.
· Able to operate with an outdoor air
temperature up to -15°C.
· Single-phase and three-phase versions
· Electrical heater (optional).
· Electromechanical thermostat or
electronic thermostat with 3 fan speeds
available as accessory.
· Alternatively hygrothermostat, which
needs the electrical heater and can pilot